QNAP (Quality Network Appliance Provider) Systems, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of high performance NAS systems, NVR video surveillance solutions and digital signage. Founded in 2004, QNAP, headquartered in Taipei, has established itself in the international market as a provider of complete networking solutions for both the enterprise and home user markets.
Ease of use, stable operation, professional storage management, multimedia application capabilities, scalable storage systems and absolute reliability speak for themselves. QNAP products significantly increase operational efficiency and are extremely popular as all-round network solutions.
For file archiving & video storage on NAS systems and backup to disk scenarios, we rely on NAS systems from QNAP with the following features:
- NAS and iSCSI SAN unified storage solution for backup to disk
- NAS and iSCSI SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- VM backup solution with QNAP and Veeam
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Powerful AES 256-bit encryption and virus protection
- Video surveillance with real-time view and recording
Source & more information at: